We have just purchased two new Somero SXP Laser Screeds, 2007 and 2006 models.
Our laser screeds have 12.5' screed heads, capable of screeding 240 square feet per pass
Benefits of the Somero SXP Laser Screed:
- Produces floors of unequaled flatness and levelness.
- Reduces labor costs due to faster placing time and reduced form work.
- Increases productivity, customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Assures greater accuracy through Laser Technology.
- Easily places 3"-4" slump concrete, larger aggregate mixes and fibrous concrete.
- Fast track production leads to shortened schedules.
- Actually improves floor quality and increases profits.
- Concrete is leveled and compacted in one operation producing high-strength, dense, durable floors.
Features of the Somero SXP Laser Screed:
- The console mounted computer maintains grade with laser precision from two independantly mounted lasers and
monitors the screed elevation at a rate of 10 times per second.
- The integral plow and auger automatically remove excess concrete during
- Self-leveling, 12.5-foot wide screed head is mounted on a powerful 20-foot telescopic
boom, making it possible to accurately screed 240 square feet of concrete
in just 60 seconds.
- Rugged and proven Spectra Physics laser equipment.
View the SXP product brochure (PDF) for more detailed information!
7470 Railroad Avenue, Hanover,
Office: 410-787-9687, Fax: 410-787-9262